This conference is now finished. Please go to the latest conference.
Conference theme: Language Learning Technologies & Learner Autonomy
Keynote Speaker: Ema Ushioda, Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Centre for Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick.
Title: Engaging with technologies for language learning: Perspectives on autonomy and motivation. Abstract & handout. Video of the Keynote is here.
Plenary Speaker: Rab Paterson, ICU’s ELA, Educational Technology Specialist, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Educator Teacher & Trainer.
Title: Creativity, innovation, and 21st century literacies as a path to student academic autonomy. Abstract Video of the Plenary is here.
- December 18, 2014: Call for proposals opened
- February 2, 2015: Call for proposals closes (Now closed!)
- March 21, 2015: Submission notification
- Early April: Registration opens
- May 15: Pre-registration ends
- June 5-7: Conference dates
- Networking Reception at Luigans, Saturday, June 6th, 1830-20:30
Conference Handbook (PDF)
Kyushu Sangyo University, Fukuoka, Japan
Pre-conference Workshops, Friday, June 5th, 18:00-21:00
Networking Reception at Luigans, Saturday, June 6th, 1830-20:30